Wednesday, February 28, 2007

jav is back


cancun trip
Originally uploaded by javomzt.
De nuevo por los frios del norte, con un bronzeado que da envidia, por lo menos a los blanquitos que se quedaron durante la semana de break. Ya les platicare mas del viaje, por lo pronto, pueden ir viendo las fotos!

saludos!

After a great week, im back with a tan and ready to take on my exams. Ill be posting more about my trip soon, but in the meantime, feel free to roam my flickrdom and see the pics of the trip to cancun 2007.

cheers!

2 Comments:

At March 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JAVO! Nice pictures! Makes me really wish that I was there, even though I am happy for all our snow right now!

Sorry I missed you guys tonight - hopefully will see you next weekend...

 
At March 05, 2007, Blogger El Javo said...

no prob, we'll be around! hope you had a great ski day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home