Tuesday, November 01, 2005

80's Rockstar


80's Rockstar
Originally uploaded by javomzt.
After weeks of trying to figure out if freddy mercury was still big on the 80´s, or if Morrissey ever had a moustache (doubt it) I ended up mixing all Billy Idol, Freddy and the Moz to garnish my sweet impersonator. Sadly, someone asked me if I was "Valentino"... now, who the heck is he? Like, cmon people! Focus! Try harder! Anyways, i know it wasnt as good as a ghostbuster or a mime. In fact, I think people still dress like that on the streets! So much for a costume... It was 30 bucks anyways... at least I get to keep the Allstars.

So what did you do for Halloween?

5 Comments:

At November 01, 2005, Blogger El Javo said...

No, I was not constipated.

 
At November 02, 2005, Blogger peanut said...

are u wearing leather pants??? hahahaha...
sorry to dissapoint u but morrissey don't wear a mustache... at least not in the public eye.
nice little rock and roller!

 
At November 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reference and reading. sedu hairstyles

 
At November 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

 
At November 10, 2005, Anonymous chonitarosy said...

You look so hot babe!
I knew you'd be a hit ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home